Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Official How To Break 80 tm


Official How To Break 80 tm 

Golfers Warning:
"Secrets Incredibly simple shave at least 7 strokes off your game and add 50-70 Yards t ... Guaranteed!"

Imagine the look on the faces of their friends that step up to the tee and smash a crystal ... Long Drive Straight Down The Middle Of The Fairway ... Easily Going 50 meters after one of their shots.

And imagine how there is a desire that the chip onto the green and sink a 31 foot putt for birdie. Will want to know your secrets ...


By Jack Moorehouse:

Dear friend,

Recently ... I played a round of golf with friends at a local club.

The last time we played together ... I played so bad, I ended up being the laughing stock of the group.

It was time for me to deliver.

The first hole was a little par-4.

When it was my time to tee off, I put the ball on the tee and smashed a magnificent 325-meter shot right in the middle of the fairway and on the green.

Man, you should have seen the expression on their faces.

Each of the other guys came up and ... as they usually do ... either dropped the ball in a bunker, hit it in the rough, or the distance hardly at all on it.

I then went to a 34-foot putt from the edge of the green for eagle sink!

My golf partner could not believe their eyes. They even "joke" my balls checked to see if I was playing with something illegal!

I finished the round receive a 77th

Now ... If you asked me if it was possible a few years ago ... I would have said "No way."

But today ... It is not uncommon for me to go with a quartet at 5.00 start time. And ... at the end of the 18 I am at least double-digit shots.

Most of the time ... I am less than 80 shots each time I play.

Well ... Once I learned some simple secrets that I am about to share with you ... I quickly added 50-70 yards on my drives. I also started pitching and chipping with incredible accuracy ... sinking putts of 25 and 30 feet out.
And honestly ... It is a control and direct the natural power, skill and precision you have in you.

For example, learning how to put that "extra punch" at the right time of impact ... you will always LAUNCH incredibly long tee ... easily take a shot of each hole.

Avoid The Mistakes And Start
Playing Almost Flawless, Effortless Golf
The book is called How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros! and it's your fast-track education with step-by-step techniques that will dramatically improve your game... WITHOUT all the ups and downs of traditional trial and error.
We'll cover everything from your grip...
Click Here!
We'll also cover your stance...



Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment